Want to know how much your students are using the IGGY website? Now schools with IGGY subscriptions can login to an exclusive School Portal to manage IGGY memberships and track IGGY usage amongst students at your establishment. Within the School Portal, nominated contacts can:
- access information on how IGGY is being used by their students filtered by date and member
- find out when each student last logged into IGGY and how many points they have earned on the site
- create bespoke, colourful graphical reports on IGGY usage for presentations to headteachers, governers or within staff meetings
- manage IGGY subscriptions, passwords (and links to send to students who have forgotten personal passwords) and school contact details
- access the latest IGGY news and events
|Using this login, teachers can also access the content in the Knowledge section of IGGY. This gives them the opportunity to see and experience the same challenges and tasks available to IGGY members, to encourage them and develop their own understanding of the site. Teachers cannot access Members’ posts on IGGY nor can they view the Debate section because it is important that our Members feel that they can express their views on life and learning within a safe and anonymous community.|
Would you like to find out more about IGGY Membership for your school and sign up for a free trial? Do you need more information on the School Portal? Contact us by email or call the IGGY Office on +44 (0) 2476 151 860.