Benefits for schools
- IGGY is a global educational network for young people between the ages of 13 and 18. Once a member, students can access a broad range of distinctive and engaging academic materials that will bring a new dimension to their learning and thinking.
- IGGY’s part of the University of Warwick, and it’s funded by the university too. The University of Warwick and IGGY are committed to providing an accessible and welcoming online network for gifted youths, with no financial barriers to entry – which is why we’re able to offer such competitive membership prices.
- As part of the University of Warwick, IGGY provides access to academics and academic resources, as well as a safe, friendly online support network enabling bright young minds across the world to connect with each other.
- We offer our members a learning experience that goes beyond the classroom, and cover university-level topics that they won’t learn about in school. Not only do we offer academic subjects at an accelerated level, we provide additional support for issues that go beyond school – such as university choices, career paths, and life skills.
- IGGY’s interactive too. We don’t just expose our members to new ideas and leave them; we facilitate debate and encourage them to expand on their ideas in a fully moderated forum. Our trained Student Mentors are on hand to answer any questions members might have, about any topic – and if it’s help with homework your students need, then IGGY can help there too.
- Finally – and importantly - IGGY’s a place that engages bright young people with their learning. It’s an online social and academic resource where young people can learn independently, and will ultimately help improve your students’ grades and understanding of certain subject areas.